Friday 24 July 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Sandy asks…

Skateshop where they sale shoes, downtown san jose, CA by camera 12, whats the name of the store?

Skateshop where they sale shoes, downtown san jose, CA by camera 12, whats the name of the store?

Our pick of the answers:

Circle A is the name of the shop little lady. I'm the best answer! Eastridge Mall: Zumiez Great Mall: Zumiez Pacson Skateshop Valley Fair has a few too.

Susan asks…

How to tell a lady I dont want to sale her something anymore.?

She wants these shoes of mine and I relized my grandma got them for me. I already told her price what should I tell her without her getting mad.

Our pick of the answers:

Triple the price

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment