Monday 20 July 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 11

Mary asks…

Myth busting: Ladies How big am I?

I'm white...I have a size 11 shoe...I have fat hands but they are kinda small...I'm 6'1" tall. I have a larger than average nose but its not huge.... Is there anything else I should include? first right answer gets 10pts.. I weigh 190

Our pick of the answers:

6.5" erect

Lisa asks…

Do our feet get smaller as we get older?

I went to my Redwing shoe store yesterday. To buy new shoes. I buy a pair every 1-2 years. The lady has my shoe size on file, since 1986. She said that EVERYONE, the older they get, the smaller their feet get. Do you think this is true? I have been weightlifting for 22 years. My shoe size went from a size 11, medium width, to yesterday - size 13, widest width they sold!! She said I am the ONLY customer they have that, every time I come in, I need a bigger size shoe. Not complaining, mind you. Just though what she said about feet getting smaller was an interesting statement. Never heard it before.

Our pick of the answers:

She's WRONG WRONG WRONG and full of shit. You must be a good looking fellow and she was probably trying to impress you. The opposite is true, your feet get bigger as you age or as your weight increases. At age 21 I wore a size 7.5 At age 31 I wore a size 8 At age 41 I wore a size 8.5 and now at 52 I were a 9

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-ladies-shoes-size-11-17/

No comments:

Post a Comment