Thursday 23 July 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Mandy asks…

Is a youth size 7 the same as a men's size 7 and what is GS?

I want to buy a pair of dunks for my gf. She wears a size 7 men's in chucks and there are these shoes on sale on ebay for size 7 youth or size 7 GS... Do u know if that is the same as men's 7?

Our pick of the answers:

No it is not... Men's size 7 is about a womens size 8 1/2... But a childs size 7 is about the size a 3 year old would wear. Never saw the GS before... Sorry.

Sandy asks…

What size should I get for my Rainbow sandals?

I just got medium womens Sierra Brown Rainbow sandals today, and they say medium is 6.5-7.5. I'm usually a 6-7, but when I tried the small sandal on it seemed a little snug. The medium fits well and has a fair amount of sandal left at the back. Should I go for the small or stay with the medium? Please help soon! Thanks :)

Our pick of the answers:

If I tell you, they may not fit you properly. Buyer beware when it comes to buying shoes online, and I do not rec. Using PayPal. I got screwed, took 3 years for my credit. Avoid buying shoes, on sale that states: "Final Sale No returns." I bought 2 pair of shoes, $700 worth @ Zappos, where they have free shipping & free returns. I am a 5 1/2, so I bought a size 6. Returned them. Ordered a 5, too small. I saved $700. I went to Nordstrom's, they're having shoe sales. Found 2 shoes, both less than $300. Both were rated as 'best comfortable shoes for walking'. BTW: I wore one of the boots for 4 hours, and I didn't even do that much walking, mostly standing on the same spot . . . . And I was already limping. I took it back the following day! I found the perfect boots, from Piperline, finally after 4 tries! I found a second pair @ Clark's, just next door to our hotel room in Spain, most comfortable boots in the world! My son bought a pair of Nike beach sandals. They didn't come in his size, so he bought the one larger. They weren't sold in stores! He was walking around sandals too big, only because he didn't want to pay for return shipping and re-stocking fees. Try different sizes. Not all size-8 shoes fit the same, even from one designer. Walk on an uncarpeted surface. This is the only way to test how shoes will feel when pounding the pavement. Shoes that are good for some, may hurt your feet. Just saying!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment