Monday 13 July 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

Betty asks…

If you know your daughter is going to have an abnormally large foot?

is it really so wrong to spend a small fortune in pretty shoes? She's 7 and wears a 6 to 6.5 ladies. I wear an 11, husband wears an 18, so the poor thing is going to be shoe shopping with drag queens soon. Ba Ba Bum. Good one girl.

Our pick of the answers:

I know the feeling -_- Personally, I would do what my mother did when I was a child, and buy gently used shoes in good condition from thrift stores (that way you can get a lot of cute ones without breaking the bank) since she'll probably need bigger sizes very often. And then, when her feet have stopped growing (for me it was when I was about 13. Just wait till they've stayed the same size for about a year) Then go out and help her find some really nice, good quality shoes that she really loves and will get lots of use out of. As you know, those will probably be pricey, but it can be so worth it to a kid who has a hard time finding nice shoes! But then, I'm sure you know that too.

Helen asks…

ladies with big feet, where do you buy shoes?

I am size 11 and its so hard to find shoes unless their dorky looking. Any tips? Thanks in advance.

Our pick of the answers:

I'm a guy not a girl, but I have horrible huge size 17 in foot size. Try Nordstrom's Rack, they have quite a LOT of 11s actually, since they go up to 13 womens. I go there to try to find something big enough.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment