Sunday 5 July 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Lizzie asks…

What size shoes is/was your 12 month old wearing?

My lil one is size 5. The lady in the shop was shocked at the size of his feet, so I just wondered what the average size is.

Our pick of the answers:

That is so weird that the lady was shocked since a 5 is the average size. I do not nor have I ever worked in a shoestore however I buy shoes and can read that the pre-walkers are size 0-4 and that the average tot is walking at 12 months. So its not such a jump to see that an average 12 month old wears a 5

Sandy asks…

What was she and the others thinking?

Yesterday was my day off from work , so I walked into work casually dressed and color coordinated for Fall. A polo shirt , cargo shorts , flipflops , along with belts and necklaces/bracelets . After I got to the breakroom , one of the ladies says "You have big feet ! " I go "Yea , I wear a size 12 shoe" After I stepped into another room , her and two other girls started whispering and chuckling . What are they on to ; ) ?

Our pick of the answers:

Do you even need to ask, or is this just to stroke your ego?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-ladies-shoes-size-12-18/

No comments:

Post a Comment