Saturday 25 July 2015

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes Online

Sandra asks…

Hair Extensions -- Please Help.? Easy 10 points & I'll answer your questions ASAP. :)(L) ?

I've asked about hair extensions before, but nobody never answered it specifically enough. So, please put yourself in my shoes. Thin, Brown hair (naturally blond), hair doesn't grow, needs new hair extensions. I have had two different types of hair extensions before. I've had the ones from Sally's - - Clip ins, I believe that they were 18 inches long. Pro - Real hair, could straighten/curl, looked real. Con - Too thin, Not enough hair, Too expensive for how much hair you get, and the clips fell off very early. Hair do Jessica Simpson Clip in 21? inches long. Synthetic Hair. Pro - looked natural at first, thick, volumized, easy to put in. Con - Too heavy, Couldn't brush them, Got tangled and gross looking, frizzy looking aswell. and, well they were synthetic which sucks because you can't straighten, blow dry, or curl them anyways. Now, if you could take even some more time and read my standards for my new hair extensions (Don't worry theres only six things) - Real Hair. - Makes hair appear thicker. - Doesn't feel "Fake" - Worth the price (Not over 150) - 18 inches or more please!. - Available in etheir Buffalo (100 dollars max) Or Ontario (150 dollars max). IF YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION -- I WILL TRY MY BEST AND MY HARDEST TO ANSWER ANY OF YOURS. THANKS SO MUCH. So, in your answer if you could please include the following. 1 - The brand of the Extensions 2 - The length/Colours available. 3 - Price/Cost of the hair extensions. 4 - How long they last, approximately. 5 - What store can I get them at? (Please, no online) 6 - PLEASE provide the website. By answering this question you will : 1 - Make me SO happy (thank you so much.. i can't thank you ANYMORE (l) LOVE YOU.) 2 - Help me. 3 - Get some answers for your questions (@ least one, i'll do as many open questions that I can) 4 - I'll give you ten points. THANK YOU A LOT. LOVE YOU ALL :)(l) LMAO.

Our pick of the answers:

Make them yourself. Its about 40 bucks you'll need weft hair needle & thread (the weaving needle & thread is better but w.e) & snap Clips or wig clips theres a tutorial on you tube user:Dawnforpursebuzz (i think)

Sandy asks…

Jessica Simpson line?

Does anyone no where Jessica Simpson's clothing line in sold. I live in south east P.A . I have checked the mall closest to me which i believe is the largest in the countrey next to the Mall of America and I couldn't find it anywhere. It says online that it's sold at Macy's but I asked a sales women there and she said that the line is only sold on the west coast, but if anyone kows of another store that it is sold at please let me konw. thanks=]] yes im pretty sure she has one, i have seen her on numerous talk shows with a small fashion show of her clothes and also the latest addition of SHAPE magaziene has a picture of Julianne from dancing with the stars wearing a jessica simpson bathingsuit.

Our pick of the answers:

Jessica simpson doesnt have a clothing line. She has a shoe line (which u can google) and she is so coming out with a lingere line. Currenltythere is no clothing line, are u sure ur not confusing her with someone else??? Good luck hope this helped.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment