Sunday 19 July 2015

Your Questions About Heels For Men

Lizzie asks…

Are there any men that dislike for women to wear high heels?

What are reasons for or against high heels?

Our pick of the answers:

My boyfriend doesnt like it because im already taller than him and he without heels im still a perfect height to hug or kiss with out one of us stooping or stretching. He doesnt try and stop me wearing them if i want to but he isnt a massive fan if im around him

Lisa asks…

Why do men like to have sex with girls in heels?

What is about seeing a girl butt naked in high heels or stillettos that is so appealing? I don't understand it. Also, why is seeing a girl swinging (not by the neck) from a chandelier a sexual fantasy for some. I would have thought seeing a girl in lingerie on a trampoline would have been a better sexual fantasy. No? If none of these are personal fantasies for you then what's yours and why? (Please explain as most of the time I don't see what is so appealing about them)

Our pick of the answers:

I know im late answering this but to some men thats a big turn on i guess.. I see nothing appealing bout it but a girl with shoes on.. An thats just a big tease when the girl be swinging, she be luring the men to her

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment