Sunday 26 July 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Online Australia

Betty asks…

Adventure Buddy Seeking!!!!!?? Australia/melbourne!!?

I know this probably won't get any serious answers, because it is a quite stupid question buuuutt... I'm looking for a buddy!! Like, someone I would actually do things with, not just online.. yeah, a bit dangerous to ask ahaha... but seriously, I really just wanna do sh*t.. there's just some things you can't do with your school friends, and you need to find that one person that you can go crazy with.. I literally need one, I'm practically aching!! Exaggeration really, but you understand what I mean! So, you need to be young.. not trying to discriminate, but old men aren't really friend material.. oh, and I'm a Melbournite, so preferably you need to be too, otherwise we can't do anything :'( so in your teens? maybe still at school, don't really care.. I don't care about gender, I just want you to be loud... I need eccentricity..! Probably going to be active, so you need to be a little bit fit.. fit enough to run, stay up late etc etc. No talents really are required.. except open mindedness.. that's crucial!! Don't care if you have any bad habits really, but would probably need to be independent.. so we can go places and do stuff without having parents on our heels XP This is totally stupid, but I dunno... i just want someone to be totally stupid with, and someone who I could compete with (not bragging shit, just fun stuff) and I don't like discrimination!! Don't hate on things, be it colours like pink, people (stereotypes like indie and emo's) and maybe just maybe a little open to being painted?? Nothing suss, just for school and stuff... not sure on that aspect though... So yeah... this is probably going to go no where, but I can try right? Just a little about me.. I guess... I'm female, 16, and absolutely amazing. One of those statements are false. Nah jks, ok so, I'm a girl, and I am 16 My favourite colour is orange, like in your face orange I love antiques.. sad I know.. but like old books, I'm trying to build up my collection of interesting and/or crazy books. I'm a little arty, not much though. I'm aiming high for my studies, I want to do a bachelor of science. I love dogs, and music - music is my drug, or sort of... :D I can't stand the cold, I like playing video games (non of that sissy crap though) I'm pretty self conscious about my looks, I have no fashion sense though.. I live in the eastern suburbs as well :D Well, at least I can say I tried right? I mean, I doubt I will find that one person on here, but I'm trying at least.

Our pick of the answers:

Isn't "planking" really popular over there right now?? And ask on FB or something. Also this is the United State's section. You may have more luck looking in the .au section.

Helen asks…

I needeth the help! anime of the past!?

I need some help in inquiring the knowledge of a anime series i watched as a kid. I live in Australia, Wa. I used to watch this anime upon about 8pm every wednesday night, i was like .. eight? LOL... Thing is all i can remember of the anime, is not enough to find anything online. Searching and searching upon many of names, i still come out empty handed. I need help in finding out this animes name and all that shiz! Description: Was a more futuristic time, i think the timeline was 2022, not too sure was a long time ago. The usual joe living within this metro-future world, so it seemed. Owned their own robot that did all their biddings, though not every robot was so willing. Every now and then, a robot would play up, which upon the police limited as they were to deal with more urgent matters were never there on time to save the day. HOWEVER! Alas! out of the night(Always was night, never day.) A group of different coloured females in battle robot suits specially designed with only a limited power supply, would appear from nowhere to battle these robots and bring peace back to the streets. These group of robot kicking bitches were known as what i think i can remember as "Night Savers" or something lol, these women were none-the less everyday joes themselves who have noticed the climb in robot defective increase. Their funding is by the leader, rich and powerful she is. The story i believe starts off where a new recruit is well.. Recruited and its like a dream to her, though all seems to be beginning to open up to her. There is the twist, the metropolis is also under fire of a criminal mastermind, the robots behaviors detoriating. Some soon as if recruiting more and more robots, soon it seems all robots suddenly decide "All humans must be one, if not then will be exterminated. And everything robotic, even the Night saver suits become victim. The police come to the mercy of the robot killing heriones(lol i think i'm miss-interpretting there) to help them, soon robots learn how to fuse themselves with anything around them. And the heros evacuate to the beach, where is the only place they believe is safe from the robotic rampage. ...... Well thats .. kinda all i got to, i dont remember anything else. I don't know anything other then the images i've always had playing in my head, the name of which i thought was what the anime is called, is wrong i seems. If anyone reading this sees and recognises the story plot and such, and has an answer to my my woes. THAT would be much greatful! Oh by the way these suits arent like Giant mecha's! these suits are like human model size, xD Part in the story is shown where there down a member and a person of the police force volunteers to command a suit to rid the robots, steps in the shoes of one and realises all of the suits have high heel like feetwear xD lololololol anyway if anyone could help, that would be much appreciated. So yer i've ruled out the people reading this to say its "OH OH ITS EVANGELION!" Eerrr... lol i've had my mates say its Evangelion.... lol yer, if anyone could help, would mean the world to me! -Lucus If anyone has the need to contact me with answers and such, add me on. Aerail_font_isnt_thatbad@hotmail.com Any information is good information hahaah

Our pick of the answers:

Bubblegum Crisis 2040. My brother gave me his copy when he was done with it. :D Haven't watched the whole thing, but just from the couple I've seen, it must be it. Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHk2Yk6C81M http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=123

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment