Thursday 16 July 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes With Red Bottoms

Ruth asks…

Urban Clothing for Ladies?

Whatever happened to urban clothes for the ladies? It's not as fly as it used to be...Apple Bottoms are horrible and cheap-looking, Dereon lacks creativity,...Ecko red and Baby Phat are just about the only companies that put effort into their styles. And I notice, the companies are focusing more on shoes than on clothing... What do you think? Ladies, what do you wear? Fellas, what would you like to see the ladies in?

Our pick of the answers:

I AGREE WITH U ABOUT ECKO AND BABY PHAT AND APPLE BOTTOMS i wear watever my style is deffinatley designer brands like ed hardy adn juicy and etc.

Nancy asks…

Do you know where i can find ADIDAS ORIGINAL ....?

I am looking for ADIDAS Adi Racer GT, RED with white stripes and rubber bottom ..... they are very similar to ADIDAS MONACO GT RED, but they are low, not boots. I am trying to find them for a long , long time .....

Our pick of the answers:

This is the closest I could come to finding them shoes. They are white with red stripes and have rubber bottoms and are lady shoes. I didn't know if you were looking for men or women shoes. Also try calling adida store 1(800)982-9337.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment