Sunday 19 July 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Maria asks…

How shall I package up heels for ebay?

I sell clothes on ebay quite regularly however am not sure how to (appropriately) package heels without the posting being too expensive.

Our pick of the answers:

I would put them in a shoebox with some crepe paper, then wrap it in brown postage paper. It shouldn't cost much if you already have a shoebox. Postage always goes by weight and the shoebox/paper wouldn't add any extra weight hardly. You want to package it neatly and securely as it gives the customer a good impression and also you don't want the shoes to get damaged on their journey =]

Helen asks…

How to get used to high heels?

I've worn high heels plenty of times but they usually end up hurting my feet by the end of the night, well now I'm starting college at a top notch cosmetology school and I will have to wear at least 2 inch heels every day!!!!!!! How can I get used to heels without wanting to chop my feet off?

Our pick of the answers:

The best way to learn how to walk in heels is to actually walk in them. I got my first pair when I was ten and really started wearing them when I was in junior high. I am now 23 and almost exclusively wear heels. I feel more comfortable in them than in any other shoe.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment