Friday 3 July 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Wide Feet

Linda asks…

What is the best brand of clothing for a woman in her early 30s?

I am not the thinnest person in the world, but not the biggest either so I fall between the cracks. The Jr. sizes don't fit anymore, plus sizes are too big and the misses sized fit like they were sown for people who are all crookid. Can't seem to win no matter what I have tried on so far. Also I have small but wide feet. What is a good shoe brand? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

You sound alot like someone else I know and I, ooppss, I mean, she stopped buying "women's" brands. Instead went to the men's section and found an old friend, Levi Strauss. Put on some jeans that flatter your back side and then go to flea markets or 2nd hand consignment stores and find peasant tops that have the tunic fit around the hips (it hides the bulge) and are loose-fitting but not baggy. Put a pair of boots on and snap, snap, girlfriend you get the false allusion of being 10 years younger and 20 pounds lighter.

Mandy asks…

Is there a high heel that fit a wide feet?

HI i need help finding shoes for my wide feet. I love to wear heels because i am short. I wear a 5 1/2 in heels. The length fits perfectly but the width does not fit. I was wondering if there is a website that i can custom my shoes or there is a brand that is made for my wide feet. thanks for your help.

Our pick of the answers:

Usually woman with larger bodies have plus wider feet ( no, I am not trying to offend you in any way possible) so stores that have plus sized clothing will tend to have wider shoes.you can try some of these stores?? *http://www.dominodollhouse.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=9 *http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Shoes/Heels.jsp

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Wide Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment