Tuesday 31 July 2012

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 5

Nancy asks…

If I'm a size 10.5 in womens shoes, what size would I be in mens?

Ok, so I like wearing guy shoes more than girls shoes just because they have a better selection when it comes to Nikes and Jordans. An accurate answer would be nice please.

Our pick of the answers:

9...womens shoes always run 1.5 sizes bigger than mens shoes. Hope I helped! :)

Susan asks…

Where can I find womens shoes size 2.5..(eur 34)..?

US 5 - I live in the U.K. I can only find non very stylish shoes! Im looking for some hot heels!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Forget hot heels, i end up at payless in the kids dept, iam the same size as you are. No heels for me. Unless you go to bridal depts and look at jr bridemaids shoes, thats where i got my wedding shoes at. LOL

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment