Thursday 12 July 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 14

Carol asks…

People are afraid of me because I'm very tall. Am I pretty?

I'm 6"0, 6"2 in heels. I'm African-American. I think I am shy. I have size 14 womens' feet and large hands. People tell me I'm pretty, I can be a model, but I feel ugly. I don't know why I feel this way about myself. I always feel self-conscious when accepting compliments from people about my outer appearance. I usually just say "thankyou" and nothing else. I don't want to discuss how I look. Sometimes Some people think that just because I'm black, or just because I'm tall, or just because I'm pretty, or just because I'm 'smart', they can tell me compliments and expect me not to feel uncomfortable by them.

Our pick of the answers:

You just have to accept it and be ok with it. I've seen lots of girls who are a lot taller then their boyfriend but because they accept that they are tall and don't let it get to them and show that they don't mind being tall the guys don't really care. I'm sorry there's no other way I can really help. God bless you:)

Laura asks…

Do larger women look stupid in stilletto's?

ok so like im 5'6 and a size 14 ( in womens ) 16 ( in juniors ) am i too tall/fat to wear heels honest awnsers please and theres no need to be rude just give your opinion thank you xoxoxoxox

Our pick of the answers:

Well if they're peep toes the maybe you're feet look to fat. It also depends how tall the shoes are but at a max of 4 inches you'll fine. If you wear the rights things than you'll look hot. Like oversize top with another piece over that like: Dress: http://www.polyvore.com/haute_hippie_sequin_mosiac_tank/thing?id=11576619 Belt to go on top: http://www.polyvore.com/leather_three_bow_strand_belt/thing?id=9541553 Jacket to go over: http://www.polyvore.com/three_quarter_sleeve_blazer/thing?id=10862931 Possible Shoes: http://www.polyvore.com/fawson/thing?id=10977236 hope this example helps, don't forget to have confidence :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment