Monday 16 July 2012

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Sandy asks…

What color tights to wear with red shoes?

I have a creamish colored strapless dress (that has a chocolate brown pattern on the bottom) and bright red high heels... I'm not sure what color tights or leggins to wear with it! I'm kinda going for a funky look... so would there be anything besides white that would work?? Also, I've got a bright red purse that I would also wearing with it...

Our pick of the answers:

White, black, royal or navy blue

Donna asks…

Brother wore high heels, too much pain?!??! Stunt growth??? Idk..?

Ok, I have four brothers(ya i know, im the only girl :/) and I'm the shortest of the three(not the fourth :D). So, i wear high heels all the time. Now, my second younger brother, Samir, was sick of me wearing 'heels all the time because it always made a noise. So, we had a bet: He said that if he wore high heels for three days straight with no medical issues, then I have to stop wearing them for a month. He wanted me to be in pain too by making me wear flats for three days. So our bet began, then ended. So, hes basically a cross country runner and apparently his mile time decreased tremendously(it was like 6:30 but now its like 7:10) apparently, this made him very disappointed. So i continued wearing high heels(and yes, he lost) so then, he kept complaining that the bottom of his toes hurt(mainly the big fat one aka the thumb) and whenever he runs, his achilles tendon hurts. But the pain for the the tendon decreased, but the pain for the toes comes randomly(whether he runs or not). So he wont stop bugging me and he called me a legend for wearing 5" heels all the time(I know, im that amazing!) he asked if i can ask everyone if there is any solution. he also is about 12 1/2 so i know he went through puberty and he got talller than me by like 3 inches.(Not with my 'heels on ;)) so now, he's also afraid that he stunt his growth. So, does 'heels stun his growth? Because guys are not meant for heels, mainly girls.(no offense) so i really dont care about my height, but he is scared so did this affect his growing? I'm thinking of having another bet of him wearing them but im scared if i hurt him too much. He keeps complaining about the bottom of his toes. My high heels are wedged and lether black with straps. So, there is a weird black flower on it and it acts like a strap. There are also a strap right near the bottom of the toes. In order to wear them, you have to get two straps and connect them like a belt for jeans. the strap on the back probably hurt his achiles tendon but im not sure about the toe pain, there are straps for the toes but it doesnt hurt me. May b his shoe size is too big? he wears tens for boys but i wear 6 1/2 for girls. at first it was 5" red stileto heels but i felt bad so i gave him my 3" ones(its the one i jus said, the wedge black 1) wedges are made for more comfort, stiletos usually hurt more but apparently the black wedge 1 hurt him. so, please answer all my questions so i cud torture him more! :D jus kidding, i really care about him so help me out :)

Our pick of the answers:

The heels will not stunt his growth.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-with-red-bottoms-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment