Saturday 7 July 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes Cheap

Betty asks…

Problems with my Jack Russell Terrier....?

How can I stop my JRT from chewing my shoes? I know all dogs are prone to chewing but my Jack is by far the worst!! I keep my shoes in closet that has shelving for all my shoes. The closet doesn't have a door and it'll cost too much to have one custom made because it's in an akward position. While I'm at work my pup(about 8 months old) manages to climb up the shelves and graps my shoes and chews away. He's already chewed up 3 different pairs of my Jessica Simpson heels. He also loves my Old Navy flip flops(but then again, who doesn't). While the Old Navy flip flops are cheap I live 75 miles away from the closest Old Navy store. Does anyone have any suggestions to keep my Jack from chewing on my shoes?? I don't want to put him out side or keep him locked in a room because he can become very destructive. And I don't trust him to stay in my yard, he can easily scale our 5 foot fence. Thanks To the first person that answered my question.... you don't know my house so don't assume my house isn't right for a dog. I live in a 4 bedroom house on 1.5 acres. There's plenty of room for my little Jack to play. He just won't stop eating my shoes.... And my Jack has plenty of exercise. We run, jog or walk for about an hour each morning and evening. I also have a neighbor who's son will come over and play ball with him for about an hour and a half. His excersize and training are not the problem. He knows his off limit items in the house. I just don't know why he's prone to chewing only my shoes

Our pick of the answers:

Install a baby gate across the closet door opening. They only cost about 10-15 dollars at Walmart. If you think he can climb it, install two, but it will be awkward to get in and out of the closet. Keep the shoes on the shelf in a big tupperware storage box. Crating him will also keep him from being destructive while you're away from home.

Nancy asks…

Can I get reimbursed for mold damage to my personal property in my apartment?

So about a week or go we noticed our wall next to out ac had "water leak" marks, my boyfriend told the apartment office about it and it had been worked on before, yesterday i was walking and stepped in wet carpet initially I thought my 1yr old spilled her drink so I cleaned it. Again i stepped in water but i different section. We noticed everything along the wall was wet. Immediately i thought omg what if my close are wet my clothes and shoes are in the hallway closet,ac is on the other side of closet) sure enough my shoes were damaged. The had mold all over them and their not cheap ( steve madden,bcbg,jessica simpson) all together 6 pairs were damaged, te boxes were literally faling apart, sorry long story lol... like any other woman I am a fan of shoes, so can I get reimbursed??? yes i have a bunch of pics and the maintenance and the manager knew about the ac problem.. more worried about my daughter thatn shoes..taking her to the doc cause she has a rash not sure if it her eczema or anything to do with mold, i dont wanna jump to conclusions

Our pick of the answers:

It really depends on the LL. He is actually only responsible for the structure and not your personal belongings. If this happened to my renter I would try to compensate something. It won't hurt to ask but legally he's not responsible. I hope you have renters insurance, it's really inexpensive.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment