Monday 30 July 2012

Your Questions About What Are Heels Without Heels Called

Mary asks…

How do you wear high heels in the summer without stockings?

How do you wear high heels in the summer without stockings? My friend said you wear stocking like socks with them. Can I get them at Walmart? What exactly are they called and what exactly am I looking for? Is there a place online I can get them cheaply? I just recently discovered the joys of wearing heels this winter and I would like to continue wearing them in the summer and spring and I hate wearing shoes without something between my skin and the shoe and my feet do sweat a lot that way and get blisters. Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

The stockings like socks are called sockettes but you can wear high heels without stockings in summer!

Mandy asks…

Sexy shoes without heels?

So I'm pretty tall - 5'9". Plus my boyfriend is already shorter than me. Oh, and I'm a klutz, so walking in heels just doesn't work. But I see my friends dress in what they call "hooker boots" and they wear sexy stilettos... I always feel so un-sexy in my flats. What kind of shoes can I wear that are sexy but not heeled?

Our pick of the answers:

Nothing will ever look as sexy as heels, they are womanly and shape your legs and pop out your booty, but if you can't practice and get better in heels, try some ballet flats with flair,maybe all gold or something, but at the club you always gonna feel unsexy and like a lost 14 year old.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment