Tuesday 24 July 2012

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

Lisa asks…

make me a bak to school outfit..please and thank you!?

okay...here is what u need to know about me..i dont wear shorts only bermudas...no like really tight shirts cause its summer and i now live in florida..im extremely creative and am going to an performing arts school for creative writing..i usually shop at like urbanoutfitters,delias,forever... russe,hollister,billa bong,delias any store really..my style is me which includes artistic conservative sporty(absolutly love soccer!) diffrent psycadelic(hippie) italian french i dont wear- shorts tank tops i dont want to wear a t-shirt high heels hand bags only studs as earrings i only wear my peace necklace rarely wear bracelets except the ones i get from brasil or skirts or dresses i know its gonna be hard but i wanna see if ppl can actually create an outfit cause my friends say im too picky..so hope you guys can help! i just moved from southampton(the hamptons) to florida so anything that seems really carefree and hampton like a loose blouse would be great..thanx! I know i sound impossible but im just saying what i dont USUALLY WEAR..If the dress if really cute i might consider..and im sorry if i sound stuck up about were im from its just that since i said i live in florida u guys might think of how the girls here dress and its not how i dress so i thought that if i added that i lived in southampton it might set you guys in the right direction...and im just doing this to get opinions and see what else it out there...go crazy im just saying those are how i usually am but dont let it limit you that much!! i REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!! THANX!! I wear glasses these are them http://www.lenscrafters.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product|-1|11151|10051|10546|10515|brands|WomensFrames|16558 the black ones...

Our pick of the answers:

All right, you are one tricky costumer, lets hope I'm up to the challenge! One sec while i get it ready! TOP http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=30578&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=10&iSubCat=18&iProductID=30578 BOTTOMS http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=Shorts&product%5Fid=2038836105&Page=all SHOES http://store.delias.com/item.do?categoryID=442&itemID=47881&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter= Hope you like it, its all I could come up with. =]

Laura asks…

Nervous about high school? help~?

I'm 14 and I'm starting my first year of high school on the 22nd. I'm moving too. So this high school I don't even know how it looks and I don't know the people there. Another thing is, I over-dress. i wear designer sandals and fancy shirts. Not your average t-shirt, jeans, and converse kid. I like fashion a lot I even wear heels. I'm afraid people will judge me for that. And I'm sooooo anti-social. i dislike people and I hate talking to people. I try so hard to make conversations *sigh*. This is my first time ever going to a school where I don't know everyone. lol i hope i don't get lost there. Can someone just lift my spirit about going to a new school? Thank you~

Our pick of the answers:

Well i'm starting HS to this year too (and you sound a lot like me), and from what I heard from other people and their HS experiences, not giving a fvck help a lot! Don't go into school and change yourself for just the first day, and then do something totally different thee rest of the year. If you like to wear heels, fancy shirts and stuff like that, then WEAR THEM! Don't change yourself, because trust me, people are going to find out that your lying, and then you'll be known as 'fake'. Oh and since your new, well I'm pretty sure at least someone will come up to you and talk to you (Whether they were already there, or they are new themselves). Just try your best to make good conversation with them. Don't act like you really don't want to talk to them, because they'll get the Just that your stuck up (which well that label sucks). So just try you best to get along with everyone.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment