Saturday 28 July 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels

Helen asks…

What is a good website to find size 13 wide womens heels for a good price?

Every place i find is $100 or more! Or the website says size 13w but it is no true! =[

Our pick of the answers:

Try Zappos

Linda asks…

Where can I find womens heels in size 4 and 5 in the Florence, SC area???????

I live in Clio SC and I wear a very small shoe I have to make do with childrens shoes or wear Womens heels that are a little to big. I would like to find a retail store that sells size 4 or 5 in the latest and up to date styles

Our pick of the answers:

Try ordering off lne thats what my frined does she has the oppisite porblem there are lots of small shoes or have some customly made!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment