Tuesday 31 July 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Sandra asks…

What shoe size in nine west?

depending on the brand i can wear a 9 1/2 or a 10 (womens). ive never tried nine west shoes. what size do you think would be best for me?

Our pick of the answers:

To be honest, I haven't tried Nine West, but I wear the same size(s), and when I'm not sure of how a brand of shoes will fit, I go for the larger size, if they fit, great, but if they are a little big, you can always put some cushions in and make them more comfy. Hope that helps, and happy shopping! :)

Sandy asks…

how much does shoes from nine west ranges in the philippines?

Our pick of the answers:

From Php3,695 to Php7,500.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment