Saturday 21 July 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos In The Kitchen

Mary asks…

Where can I find good prices for stilettos?

I really want the ones that Rosalie was wearin in Twilight in the kitchen, but I'll settle for anythin.

Our pick of the answers:

There is a website GoJane.com they have really good shoes. Good luck

Laura asks…

Stilettos? Are they pointless?

Okay so I was going out the other night and one of my friends lent me a pair of her heels. I have never worn over 4 inch before so these 5 inch were a whole new ball game... http://www.drjays.com/shop/G2-V91216-R396-P779917/apple-bottoms/mesh-platform-stilettos.html The thing is as i was leaving thru the kitchen I took a trip and nearly fell, my younger BROTHER was in the kitchen and sniggered and pointed and laughed at me and said sumthin like ''you girls look silly wearing those things'' and that they are pojntless and stupid. he really dented my confidence i know it sounds silly but dont know if i will ever wear heels agin and mite just go bak to flats... Any advice?

Our pick of the answers:

Stilettos are wonderful

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment