Monday 16 July 2012

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Laura asks…

ATTENTION: High heel shoe question ladies...please help!?

I love the way high heels look and have plenty of high heeled boots and slip on shoes but I have a problem when it comes to pumps. They always seem to slip off the back of my heel. I've tryed smaller sizes but the same thing happens no matter how smooshed the front half of my foot is. I don't know if I'm walking wrong or what. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I've tryed those little cusions in the back of my heel but with no luck. I got an awesome pair or heels today. The lady that helped me got me into a 6 1/2..I normally wear a 7 1/2 or and 8. They slipped off less then the others but are tight on my toes and are still slipping off. How do you know when a heel like this fits?? Any way to check?? The sales lady told me that they would strech a bit and then be fine to wear. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Our pick of the answers:

Party feet worrk 99.9% of the time. They're like silicone incerts and you can get them for your toes, bottom of your heels and behind your heel where it slips. :)

Maria asks…

Do Bloomingdales sales associates make commission?

I'm applying for a position in ladies shoes. I heard they just go on commission. What happens if you don't sell anything do they give u a hourly pay also?

Our pick of the answers:

According to payscale, they do make an hourly salary between $9.64 to $18.92 per hour. Therefore, if you do not sell, that is no problem. Not everyone is committed to buy. Just do your job, and get paid hourly whether you get commission from sales.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment