Friday 20 July 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Helen asks…

Where do women with big feet find good shoes online?

I'm a size 10.5 in shoe size and I'm looking for dress shoes or boots in my size that has more then a pointy toe or a stub of a heel. I want REAL heels. Not stripper shoes or anything but something that looks good and not pathetic.

Our pick of the answers:

Try Zappos

Sandy asks…

What is a good online store for women with big feet to shop for shoes?

I'm 13 years old, and I wear size 11.5 in women. I want to find a good online shoe store where I can get cute shoes, that aren't to expensive.

Our pick of the answers:

Zappos, or payless. Www.zappos.com www.payless.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment