Wednesday 11 July 2012

Your Questions About Women's Platforms Shoes

Mandy asks…

When shoes say that they have a 4 inch heel and 1inch platform in total are they 4 inches? (pic inc)s?

http://www.guess.ca/Catalog/View/Women's%20Shoes/Kioko/GWKIOKO

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, and they feel like you are wearing a 3 inch heel

Carol asks…

Should men wear different cloth than women? (read some threads about crossdressing)?

I say yes because I want to tell them apart LOL. I read several threads about men wanting to wear what the women are wearing. That is fine with me, do it in private. But if you go out in public, your going to be "checked out" by other men. If your gay, good but those men looking at you are expecting a real woman. Besides different is unique and interesting. Animals look very similar for males and females while humans look so different and thats a good thing. Imagine this "hello, what is your gender?" The body shape of men and women are quite different. Women's cloth was made to fit their curves and are sized for them, even their shoes are smaller, more narrow and more pointed. Men would find them very uncomfortable, I know because ive tried them for fun for a few minutes, tried several heel and platform designs, none over 3 inches that I recall. Oh and me wearing women's clothing doesnt even interest me Thanks for reading my long post. State your opinion, make it nice and long

Our pick of the answers:

Maybe it doesn't interest you but it sounds like it intrigues you. Why else would you try "several" heels? And measure the height for good measure! How about if women's clothes was shaped for a man? Would that be OK? If skirts were designed for smaller hips, or nice blouses with lace and ruffles for no bust, or wider pumps? Would THAT be OK for men to wear? Wear what you want. I'll wear what I want.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment