Friday 27 July 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Wide Feet

Helen asks…

I have really wide feet and want to know where I can find shoes that are in and fit.?

I where anywhere from a 9 -10 in women's shoes, but my feet at really wide. I hate going shopping because all the shoes are made for people with slim feet and that's deff not me. Anyone know where I could buy affordable shoes that will fit.

Our pick of the answers:

Try here http://www.nike2nike.com/Nike-women-high-heeled-shoes-c-2156.html

Lizzie asks…

Best place to buy women's size 12 wide shoes in chicago other than Payless?

I wear a size 12 wide in women's shoes, and I have the hardest time finding very cute shoes unless I shop online. Anybody know of any stores in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs that cater to women with large feet? Price doesn't really matter - just looking for something stylish - no more Hush Puppies or Naturalizer!

Our pick of the answers:

You might want to check out some plus size women catalogs, su ch as Lane Bryant and Romans. Im sure that you will be able to find your size, perhaps at a price that may help you to be glad tha t you checked.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


1 comment: