Sunday 29 July 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos

Sandra asks…

How can you teach your feet to walk in stilettos?

I am buying a pair of stilettos for a dinner-party I am attending but have never wore a pair of them... Can anyone give me some advice on how to get your feet used to them? I see people walking around in them for hours a day, how do they do it? And don't tell me not to buy them because I want to get my feet into them so I can wear them more often. Oh, and they aren't extremely high, and have the pointed toes.

Our pick of the answers:

Practice. In a few years you will be sorry. Orthopediclly speaking they are really bad for your feet.

Betty asks…

what are some ways to walk in high heels stilettos without tripping?

I've worn 4 or 5 inch heels stilettos and some times when i'm walking i almost fall on my face, what can i do so i won't trip on my face? I worn stiletto heels for about 11 months already and I'm 17.

Our pick of the answers:

Well, Definatly don't wear them when it's slippy outside. Practice walking in them. Add grips to the bottem and keep them on till you get used to them. Replace the insoles if they are a very smooth material. Hope i helped =] x

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment