Monday 30 July 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Women

Mary asks…

What are top/most popular shoe designers for young women?

I am presenting a speech on the history of high heels, and the last part of my speech is about modern day high heels. I need some popular shoes designers (high heels) that girls and women (like ages 15-30) like to wear. I already have Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Betsey Johnson, Steve Madden, Gucci, and Tory Burch. Anyone have any others? I can't think of any right now. Thanks and 10 pts for the person who comes up with the most designers that I agree with

Our pick of the answers:

Juicy Couture for me ♥ ツ

Lisa asks…

Where can i buy flat oxfords for women?

ive been looking every where for them! i saw some already, but they werent the kind i was looking for. what stores sell them? ive already tried: urban outfitters macys nordstroms forever 21 steve madden aldo shoes is there any other places that sell them? stores not online please!!

Our pick of the answers:

Topshop, nine west, j, crew

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment