Monday 2 July 2012

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes Online

Jenny asks…

Where can i get shoes similar to these? (Picture)?

http://women.fashionbeans.com/womens-fashion-clothing/fred-perry-ditton-lace-up-flat-shoe-grey/ I live in the UK, and i know they used to sell them in Office, but are now out of stock. They are also quite expensive so maybe something similar but not quite as expensive? and in a UK shop that i can go in, or order online thanyou in advance

Our pick of the answers:

I'm in Ireland and they have shoes just like that in Penneys (it's Primark in the UK). I swear they are so cute you should try there.

Donna asks…

Where can I find advice on men's shoes?

I've been shopping online for a good pair of shoes. Something kind of casual, but nothing near a sneaker. The clubs out here in Vegas have strict rules against sneakers. So I'm looking for something like a boot. But I'm a typical guy and I don't know much about shoes. I heard a little something, but it was for womens shoes, about the difference between squared, rounded and pointed toe shoes. I remember pointed toes make you look taller, but I can't remember much else unfortunately. So I am looking for some good fashion advice along these lines. Thanks!!

Our pick of the answers:

If you have a nordstrom in your area, go there and talk to their shoe reps, tell them what you're looking for and they will find you something good. Otherwise, my favorite non-sneaker shoe would have to be the ankle boot. It's a little rock-and-roll but you can dress it up or dress it down. Check out this page to see if you can find something you'd like. Http://www.nextag.com/mens-ankle-boots/compare-html

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment