Saturday 7 July 2012

Your Questions About High Heels For Men

Sandra asks…

Men, do you like high heels on women? If so, why?

For some reason, I love wearing high heels, those 4 to 5 inches high. Men, what is it about heels that you like? Just a note: I'm 5'5"

Our pick of the answers:

Yes. When wearing a skirt with legs shown (no stockings please). It's classy and sexy! NO. If a woman is over 5'10. For example 4" heels will just make her intimidating and most guys don't want girls as tall or taller than them. But overall NO! If they're uncomfortable and hurts her feet :)

Donna asks…

Where can I get high heels for men?

Or some type of heels that are meant for like bigger feet and stuff. ? Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Try www.allheelsformen.com I got some for my boyfriend last year. (yes, I have a straight/cross dressing boyfriend!) they have really CUTE stuff! I actually bought some too (thank god I have big girl feet or I would miss out!) Have a beautiful day!!!!! I wish you peace, love and good health!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment