Friday 13 July 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes On Sale

Sandra asks…

Can anyone help me find these shoes?

I found a pair of shoes at Macy's that I loved but I didn't buy. They were dark navy blue Steve Madden wedges, with laces down the front. The wedge part of the shoe was light brown but not cork. They were for sale for $50 at Macys and now I can't find them anywhere. They were also in the issue of Cosmo magazine with Olivia Wilde on the cover but they were red in the picture. Please help me find them! Thank you! I have a picture but I don't know how to upload it onto here..

Our pick of the answers:

Try DSW.com (discount shoe warehouse)

Sharon asks…

you know you deserve it! what did you treat yourself to lately?

i always make excuses as to why i should not get or do anything for myself...well i broke down and purchased a handbag (no...not a real one, just a regular $15. bag) i don't really care about name brands...well unless its shoes...still i have only gone as far as steve madden when on sale... so have you given yourself permission lately to get a treat?

Our pick of the answers:

We've been trying to save money for vacation, but we went and got a Pizza. It may seem like a little thing, but when you're keeping to your budget religiously it's a big deal. It was sooooo good.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment