Sunday 8 July 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos

Lizzie asks…

What is the difference between pumps and stilettos?

I am wondering what the diference between pumps and stilettos is. I am a crossdresser, and want to buy a good pair of heels that i can wear with many outfits. My friend first said get red stilettos and then later on said get pumps.

Our pick of the answers:

I prefer pumps stilettos seem more delicate

Donna asks…

What brand are those awesome black stilettos with red bottoms?

I was watching some movie, don't remember what it was called. But some girl had these awesome black stilettos on with red soles, does anyone know hat brand they are? I want a pair bad! Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

It had to be Christian Louboutin!!! Red soles is their signature style and they are trying to get it patented too. Should be priced between 5-10K and you would have to ask somebody abroad to get it for you or order online. Enjoy them girl!!!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment