Monday 23 July 2012

Your Questions About Women's Shoes For Men

Lisa asks…

What does size 9 in men's shoes convert to in women's sizes?

In US shoes sizes. I'm directing a play and I need to know what size of heels to get for my actor (who is playing cross-dressing male character) who has a men shoe size of 9 to 9 1/2. What style of heels would you recommend for a guy? To help him get accustomed to heels (doesn't need to be too high)

Our pick of the answers:

He probably has a lot wider feet than a woman would as well! Have him try a 11 or 12 wide. I would also add that a thicker chunkier heel is much much more comfortable than a thin spike heel. I would recommend a 2-3 in heel in a chunky style.

Carol asks…

Converse shoes-- Is ok that Men wear women's style?

I want to get a pair of converse for me and my bf, same style with different color but it is under women's section. Can people tell they are women's shoes? check out the shoes at: http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5025916&variant_id=EC1009872 ThanK you very much

Our pick of the answers:

I would recommend not to do this becuase if ur bf runs into or sees another girl wearing them it might be embarrassing

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment