Friday 20 July 2012

Your Questions About Heels Tumblr

Betty asks…

Where can I buy the Bambi heels from Jean-Charles de Castelbajac's Fall 2010 collection?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz95ecjXg81qa4w2fo1_500.jpg The picture is above is them and I got it from tumblr.

Our pick of the answers:

I don't know myself but you might find they feature them on Shoewawa.com but maybe under the ugly shoe tab. I sort of like them myself but they're not to everyone's taste! I came across Marc Jacob's mouse shoes on here.

Sharon asks…

What are some good tumblr names?

Here's what i've come up with so far folie de vie viva la vida blowing bubbles viva la rosada(o) that's all i got so far. can yall come up with anything else if you could try to incorporate something about being girly like pink, skirts, heels, lipstick, etc. i also saw this other girls name it's hippies&hoes and rebels-sluts-and-mermaids those are kinda cool

Our pick of the answers:

Www.slutsontumblr.tumblr.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-heels-tumblr-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment