Thursday 5 July 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

Linda asks…

How to match shoes with this BLACK animal print dress?

Hello world! I got this Jessica Simpson dress: http://www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com/DRESSES/Short-Dresses/JACQUARD-FLUTTER-SLEEVE-DRESS.html Its a black dress with a leopard stencil print all over. What shoes can I pair with it? NO BLACK SHOES. I want a color. Is it tacky to pair this dress with an animal print shoe? (since the dress is black i thought it would be ok....but it still has a print though so maybe not?...) I was kind of thinking a *blood* red shoe as opposed to *bright* red. Blood red is this color: http://images2.lkimg.com/product-images--1aea10ef18eac9f1e4cee8e266a718ad6fd569fa-bdf087352f7a39cb--jpg_sqthumb_med--womensshoes-steve-madden-women-apos-s-trinitie-pump-red.jpg But I'm open to more ideas. Other colors I was thinking is: -pink (maybe pale pink like this? http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/womens_shoes/shoes/high_heels/PRD~740136/Simply+Vera+Vera+Wang+Platform+High+Heels.jsp) -electric blue -nude (maybe...this seems to boring though) -This Guess shoe: http://shop.guess.com/Catalog/View/Women's%20Shoes/Dress/Korrinely%20-%20Web%20Exclusive/GWKORRINELY I want it to look classy for my event, like fashion-forward classy. Not like I'm going out to a club. ****Please post example pics if you can! please.**** thanks world. My skintone is caramel. slightly tanner than beyonce's skintone.

Our pick of the answers:

Dress's little strong. My first thought was grey high hills, but you seem to like color. Personally i don't like blood red you choose, but if you want something fierce, I suggest little brighter red. Still, my best suggestion is go with grey or white(if you hate black) or think of silver.(it can be look classy also edge) then have colorful bag. If you want classy classy look, i suggest leather brown shoes. Blood red bag could work. But could make you look little old. If you want edge look, white bag could draw some attention. Also long strip small bags can make you look famine.

Jenny asks…

Is it normal for a guy to know more women's shoe's than his own woman?

I guess I have a woman's shoe fetish. I just like woman in high heels. I always buy my girl shoes. I buy lots of stuff from Aldo. Anyway, she commented I had impeccable taste and that she was surprised. Do you ladies like it when your man picks out stuff for you?

Our pick of the answers:

Oh yea!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment