Sunday 22 July 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Mandy asks…

Are the Charrger or Sinnerr Steve Madden shoes ok to wear if you have wide feet?

I have kind of what some may call "brick feet," and I want to purchase the Steve Madden Charrger and Sinnerr sandals. However, I'm not sure if they will fit well because of my wide feet. If I wear a women's size 6 for sneakers, do you think that I will have to get a half size larger? Anyone out there who has these sandals and would like to give me a review? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I am a 6 1/2 and I always go a 1/2 size up bc sneakers have all that cushion where shoes don't. I order online all the time and have yet to have an issue. Try a 1/2 size bigger.

Maria asks…

Where can I get less expensive steve madden shoes?

I love all of steve maddens summer sandals, but they are too expensive. Do you know a website where I can get them for less, or somewhere that has good imitations?

Our pick of the answers:

You can try here for discounted Steve Madden Shoes: http://discounteddesignershoes.com/steve-madden/ You can also try Steve Madden's clearance section: http://discounteddesignershoes.com/goto/stevemadden-clearance Hope it helps. >Gail

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment