Saturday 28 July 2012

Your Questions About Heels With Spikes

Sharon asks…

What does it feel like to wear high heels on the streets then rock the heel about when you are standing?

I saw a woman recently waiting for the train and she had on four-inch spike heels. She was moving the top of her heel from side to side with her ankle, sometimes moving it fast, sometimes slowly. Sometimes she would oscillate it quickly starting off with bigger movements which get smaller and smaller till the heel comes to rest vertical. Then she lifts her toes off the ground and keeps her heel on the ground, but pivots her foot on the heel slowly up and down and also from side to side. I really loved to watch her do those things. I imagined what she could be thinking as she did it. Perhaps by moving her foot about she could feel the heel underneath better and remind herself how tall her heels were. Do you think she enjoyed the feeling of doing those kind of things with her shoes? I would dearly love to know what it feels like but men are not allowed to wear spike heels so if any lady could answer I would be really grateful. I'm very sorry, I asked a similar question on another part of this website, but it is so big here and I have got lost and forgot to bookmark the page. i don't know if i can find it again, so i'm going to make jolly well sure i bookmark this! Another thing I saw her do is she would lift one foot off the ground by just an inch and tap the stiletto lightly on the concrete 5 times or more before balancing on the heel and then flicking her toes back down with a little slap. I have seen many other ladies do similar things as well. This bothered me so much that I tried fixing 4 inch pencils underneath my training shoe heels with tape. I hoped to walk and balance to get an idea of the feeling of rocking on the heel just like women do but a pencil snapped and the other one slipped out. I would be too embarrassed to buy ladies shoes in a shop. If so they would never fit me anyway as I have size 11 men's feet. I can't ask my girlfriend as she never wears heels so if any lady can help. Thx :)

Our pick of the answers:

Hmhmhm... Foot fetish alert! Well, let me tell you, i think the only reason why women wear heels is to look good for guys! I hate them, they're so uncomfortable, but hey, you seem very interested in that, i mean, you were staring at that poor woman for a long time to be able to remember every little detail of what she did! Im sorry for you, i dont really think anyone can clearly explain what it feels like to wear heels, but i think there's gotta be somewhere you can find high heels shoes that'll fit you, i mean, drag queens ought to have a place to buy them, huh?

Helen asks…

Girls/Ladies, how many of you drive with high heels on?

I saw a woman the other day get out of her car with 4" heels on and wondered how she could drive in spike heels. Would the heels not get stuck in the floor mat????

Our pick of the answers:

Yep I do!!! I dont think it makes a difference though, I can even drive in wedges!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment