Friday 6 July 2012

Your Questions About Womens Pumps Cheap

Mandy asks…

Graduation?

I got these shoes! http://www.shoemall.com/product/Bobbi-Blu-Womens-Delicate-Pump-Honey-143184&cpncode=07-51873007-2&srccode=cii_16776730&style=143184&KeyCode=SMJQ985 I know they are kinda cheap but i thought they were soo unique! So i got em. Now i need a really cute dress to match. No budget =) xoxo Cloe I would love some links

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2084957217&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1217&rvform=true

Lizzie asks…

I want these shoes but?

i want to buy these shoes but with the economy as it is i wanna save money but these shoes are just so cute can someone find them for me some where else cheap? ive tried but came up empty please help me here's the shoes http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Shoes/Spring+Forward+Pumps thanks soo much i putting this to vote bcuz no one found the shoes for me thanks anyways

Our pick of the answers:

These are a good spring look. However, the price is not forgiving ! I'm a fashionista and a bragain shopper all in one. I buy good looking, high quality clothes for such a cheaper price, and people don't see the difference. Try going to the site below and purchase some pumps that are waaaayyyyyyy affordable and look twice as better and who knows?... You can purchase a whole lot MORE ! =)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment