Thursday 3 December 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Ruth asks…

How Much Do Ballet Shoes Cost?

I am a teenager and am about to start ballet and I was wondering how much ballet shoes cost. I wear womens' sizes, if that makes a difference. Not point shoes, but regular ballet shoes.

Our pick of the answers:

It depends what kind you want. Canvas shoes cost around $12-15, and leather ones cost from $13-20 at dancewearsolutions.com What I do is I buy a canvas pair for practice, and leather ones for recitals and the last practices before the recitals. Just be warned: most straps on ballet shoes don't come sewed all the way(criss crossed) and you have two options: you can sew them( cross them and sew them inside at the middle of your foot) or cross them at your ankles and tie them in the back. I hope I helped! :)

Laura asks…

How do you figure out your shoe size?

I'm so confused. I just measured my foot right now with a ruler and I got 9.5 inches.. but all the shoes I buy are 7 (Converse) or 7.5 (Vans). What am I doing wrong?

Our pick of the answers:

Hi There, Sometimes some shoe sizes run bigger in smaller sizes depending on what brand they are made by. From your measurement of 9.5 inches (24.13 cm) you should be around a size 8 Womens US. If you were to buy dress shoes or something a little more fancy, you will probably have to buy an 8. Definitely make sure that the store you are buying from, whether it be online or in store has a good return policy, so that you can at least make sure they fit right before using them out. Cheers!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment