Thursday 31 December 2015

Your Questions About High Heels

Ruth asks…

Girls, why do you wear high heels?

When you wear high heels, are you doing it because you like it or to be attractive to guys? Or both?How do you feel when you wear them? Does you boyfriend or husband like it when you do? Or does he think that it makes you too tall? And how long have you been wearing heels?

Our pick of the answers:

Well I wear high heels because I'm am only 5'1 in height and I don't really want to appear short, so my favorite pair of heels are 4 inches high. 1+ 4 = 5 so that would make me 5'5. Since I'm only 14 and I looked it up that I will grow to be at least 5'3 if I wear 4 in. Heels when I'm 5'3 I'll appear to be 5'7 haha get it? I also wear them because I want to model when I get older so it's good practice. Although I'll never be tall enough for runway :/ But there is always magazine and commercial modeling :)

Mary asks…

girls learning walking with high heels?

i ld like to wear high heels and to learn walking with, but i never wore some. girls can u give me some advices, what shoes wearing and how walk?

Our pick of the answers:

Hi, :) walking in high heels is a difficult thing to do. But keep at it. Start small like walking around your house with them to walking down your street. Then after a month (dont rush it) walk around the mall to really try or just go out with friends on a day out. Make sure to wear comfy insoles, pop socks, tights or socks if it helps comfort. The balls of your feet wont hurt then The best ones to start with are mid heel shoes or boots as you aren't too far from the ground. After a while wedges are your friend as they have continued support from toe to heel and if you like being trendy then espadrills are very pretty and not that expensive. After a few months of steady high heel wearing, you can buy your first pair of killer party heels. These will be high but you should buy them and walk around (again) your house/home/apt/flat or garden or yard. Start small. Good advice? Roll your hips a bit and dont be nervous. Dont walk pigeon footed and just remember: yes there will be a time when your foot may bend left or right but it is worth it to compliment an outfit with a beautiful pair of heels. But dont forget, mid heels for training, wedges/espedrills for intermediate and highs for advnaced. But take your time. There is nothing worse than a girl who keeps falling over or has to go to hospital because she broke up her ankle Happy shoe wearing and girls were born to walk in heels. All you need is patience and help. X

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment