Wednesday 2 December 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Jenny asks…

How can i stop high heels from hurting my feet?

I use to wear heels every weekend, then after not going out for a few months, I am barely able to stand for two hours in heels! Is there anything (other than not wearing them!) that can help prevent the discomfort/pain?

Our pick of the answers:

Visit a cobbler or a reputable shoestore. You may need inserts, but don't just buy them at Walmart without expert guidance.

Sandy asks…

How do you make heels more comfortable?

I usually wear flats and now I want to try something more fashionable. I want to be able to make my heels comfortable WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY SOMETHING. Any suggestions?

Our pick of the answers:

You can fold up some tissue or paper towels and put it under the instep of your foot, it works perfectly even when your walking all day!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment