Monday 14 December 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women

Maria asks…

Size 11 woman's shoes?

I wear a size 11 woman's shoe and am about 6 feet fall so i HATE wearing shoes that increase my height. Can anyone suggest good brands that look nice with a pair a jeans...basically when everyone else is wearing heals, i don't want to look dressed down.

Our pick of the answers:

What ever you do, stay away from pointed shoes, that will only make your feet look longer then they already are! I can relate to you even though I'm only 5'5. Reason being, my boyfriend is only 5'5 too, so I wear low shoes for him. I don't look for brands, because that's beside the point. Look for strappy flat shoes. Black is always dressed-up. Go with basics as not to attract attention to your feet and play up your clothes instead. You don't need the heals to make you look taller, an advantage to you, so you can go comfortable, which must be nice to you too! Wear your pants just barely touching the floor and who will really notice if you have flats or heals? If you want classy shoes, do try places like the Shoe Factory if you have one close to you. There are shoes with half inch heal that look great too! Good luck

Ruth asks…

Restaurant Shoes For Women?

Anybody know where to get those restaurant shoes for women because my mom works at King Eggroll and they need non slip shoes she needs them black or brown slip on no strings or tying or anything please help and plz let it be cheap no more higher than about 40 dollars thanks

Our pick of the answers:

I am a restaurant manager, I get mine at k-mart they are slip ons they look good with dress clothes, or they have the tennis shoe type that does not tie. They are around 28.00 hope this helps

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment