Saturday 19 December 2015

Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

Laura asks…

lyrics: me and paul revere?

I would like the lyrics to Steve Martin's "Me and Paul Revere"

Our pick of the answers:

Hi friends, I regret that the Steep Canyon Rangers have not yet published the official lyrics to this great song on their web site. Perhaps they will very soon as the song has garnered so much national interest. As I understand it, the lyrics are by Mr. Steve Martin, and the song is excellently performed by Steve and the Steep Canyon Rangers. The title is: Me and Paul Revere. Awesome song gentlemen... Many thanks, THS Boise, ID Late at night in the silver light, in the stables eating hay In came a man, an artisan, and we both rode away He whispered in my upturned ear, "it's time to get an' go" " 'til this job's done, we breath as one, head for the outbound road" Me and Paul Revere, oh, me and Paul Revere I'm the horse he chose of course, me and Paul Revere He told me that a thousand troops, were out to do their worst "They want Sam Adams and Hancock, we've gotta get there first" Along the way to Lexington, the Regulars drew guns They gave chase and we set pace, those boys they were outrun Me and Paul Revere, oh, me and Paul Revere On the run to Lexington, me and Paul Revere We turned North through Cambridge Town, along the mystic road Nostrils flared and gallop strong, my legs on fire below We got up to where they slept, woke Adams and Hancock And they said "who's that?", "…that's Larkin's horse, she's steady as a rock" Brown Beauty is my name, Brown Beauty is my name Revere and I one and the same, Brown Beauty is my Name The Grenadiers are on the move, let's fill the powder horns How much more has that horse got, Concorde must be warned Paul Revere gave me the heel, we charged the Concorde road But we were taken prisoner, by ten men on patrol Me and Paul Revere, oh, me and Paul Revere I'm the horse he chose of course, me and Paul Revere He told them that a hundred men, had spread the good alarm "You better head away from here, for Lexington is armed" Revere stood tall and fooled them all, …told 'em what to do And they let him go but sadly so, they took me with them too I never saw Revere again, I know he thinks of me And wonders where I ended up, the night we set men free I'm just the horse that no one knows, I'm famous though inside Standing proudly in a field, I was Revere's ride

Sandra asks…

song lyrics about being in love?

i want to make a status that expresses head over heels, young love it doesnt have to be a pop song or well known... preferably just tone line that captures the feeling :)!

Our pick of the answers:

The band Summertime's End writes some REALLY good young love songs :) Try lyrics from these three songs (I recommend something out of the last song though): The Art of Succinct Compliments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s10X9WrrucE Lyrics I know I struggle to find The way to speak my mind In twenty five words or less I never have that success 'Cause sometimes I want to say All the things that I'm thinking about you baby It's never seemed to work before I guess I'll try it just once more So here I go You're cute, you're sweet, you're soft, you're smart You fill the gaps inside my heart You're nice to hold and hard to leave You're everything that's good to me I love your hair, your pretty eyes The way you leave me mesmerised I guess there's just one thing that's true Above the rest - that I love you I'm sorry if I make no sense The art of succinct compliments Has never been a skill of mine But I'll just do it one more time 'Cause all I really have to do Is tell you how much I love you Your Sunrise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jti4jFBq-y4&feature=related Lyrics The sun sets so you pull the curtains closed But did you see the way your room still glows? My eyes hurt when I stare at you. It shows Who's really beaming It's getting late but it's still this bright inside Your radiance, it stands to be admired I'll close my eyes but I promise I'm not tired I'm just daydreaming Look in my eyes You light the skies Outshine the stars To their surprise Make day from night I'll hold you tight Your sunrise shining bright You'll never know how much it means to me To watch somebody learning to believe And you can't see, but behind this UV screen My heart is warming I used to hide in darkness all the time Thought that the best times always passed you by Until a sunbeam taught me how to shine By shining for me Your light, it shines so brightly I've found someone that's right for me You're shining right beside me Keep shining on In Stereo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gnD_V6-GLw Lyrics Unspeakable Like a truth unsaid The thought of you Fills my tired head Your hand in mine Taking left in right As we combine Joining black and white Turn out the light and we'll dance through the night Spinning slow As our hearts beat in stereo Twirling around in the wake of this beautiful sound Sway with the breeze in three hundred and sixty degrees Yeah, our hearts beat for days like these Soak up the moment and promise you won't let it go Your breathing slows As we gently sway The music stops But we keep going anyway The skyline fades Trading red for blue But I don't care 'Cause I'm here with you

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment