Thursday 10 December 2015

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

Susan asks…

[Girls] About dresses/high-heels/skirts/tights/handbags/make-up, girly things....?

Hey hey, Is it just me....or do any of you other girls hate 'girly things', like wearing dresses, high-heels, skirts, tights, carrying a handbag around with you, bothering with make-up when you're only going to take it all off again, etc?? I'm just wondering, lol, hoping I'm not the only one who isn't into those kind of stuff. :) Also, kind of in relation to this topic, Do any of you have a boyfriend, but have this kind of non-girly appearance? Just wondering again. :P It'll be very reassuring to know as well. :) I mean, I'm sure there's 'the one' for every girl in this world, just gotta find him. (: Thank you if you answer! :D

Our pick of the answers:

I'm a bit of a tomboy, I definitely prefer jeans and t-shirts to dresses but that doesn't mean I don't dress up on occasion. MY makeup consists pretty much of lip gloss except for special occasions. I have long hair but wear it up almost all the time because I can't be bothered. To answer your question, I have a fiance I've been with for 5 and a half years, and I was this way when we met. He finds me just as attractive in jeans and a t-shirt as in a dress and heels. Your perfect mate will like you for the way you are, and anyone who doesn't isn't worth your time.

Sandy asks…

Would this shirt look good with leggings or even capris that fall below the knee?

http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv242/julietrose/?action=view&current=Photo29.jpg Please use this link: http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv242/julietrose/?action=edit&current=Photo29.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

Rainbow, I think leggings would look better. What kind of shoes are you wearing with it? I am a high heeled boot fan myself, but if not maybe some high heeled pumps. Hope this helps. Karl

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment