Friday 18 December 2015

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Mandy asks…

Sore heel help, please?

A couple weeks ago, the left side of my left heel was sore and hard to walk on. I figured I must have bruised it. I looked at it today, since the pain has gotten worse, and it's a little swollen, itches slightly (probably from swelling), red, and hard. I don't have any wounds or spider bites. Has anyone had this happen? Any thoughts?

Our pick of the answers:

Hello, It is difficult to determine exactly what is wrong with you heel based on the information you provided. There are many reasons, it can be anything from a bruise to a case of Plantar Fasciitis. In order to know better, please answer these questions: 1) Does the pain go away after rest? 2) Does it also hurt when you are not standing/walking? 3) Do you have high or low arches in your feet? Http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,71… 4) Where exactly is the pain located in your heel?(bottom/back) 5) Is it sensitive to the touch/massage it? 6) Is it extra painful after a night's sleep? 7) What kind of shoes you usually wear? 8) Do you remember hurting it in anyway? Here are some suggestions for things you can do right now. * Ice your heel and arch at least 4 times a day - You can roll a frozen bottle on the floor with your foot. * Buy off the shelf gel inserts that you can wear in your shoes. * Stretch your legs and feet before activity or before getting out of bed in the morning. * Avoid wearing "cheap" shoes like flip flops - they provide no support for your arches. Again, if you can answer my questions above I will be able to help you further. You can write to me directly if you prefer,my email appears in my profile. Good luck and feel better!

Laura asks…

My heel is red, tight, and a bit swollen?

Something seems to be wrong with my heel, because it definetly does not look the same as the other. It's red and a bit puffy looking (it's not really big). It feels similar to the pain you have with a bruise, except the pain is more on the inside of my foot rather than on the surface. The flesh seems to be tighter. When I walk on it it puts a lot of pressure on it but it doesn't hurt to the extreme. What do you think is wrong? *edit: It was raining all day today, and I wore boots with thin socks. Water got into them and my feet were kind of wet for a long time so that might explain it. I'm not sure though*

Our pick of the answers:

Hello, From your description it is very hard to determine what is exactly wrong with Your heel. It can be an infection or a bruised heel. If it's not too much of a hassle then definitely have it checked out by a doctor, but if you don't want to or can't, then follow these home remedies. 1) In general you should be completely resting your injured foot - No walking or standing at all (Use crutches if needed) 2) Ice your heel at least 4 times a day, either by applying ice directly or by rolling a frozen bottle under your heel when you sit down. 3) Take pain medication like Advil only if needed Now, In order to understand your condition better and to give you a better diagnosis please answer these questions: 1) Is it sensitive to the touch/press on it? 2) Where exactly is the pain located in your heel(bottom/back)? 3) Do you have high or low arches in your feet? 4) Is the pain just as bad as when you were "injured" or there is some improvement? 5) Is there a visible bump/lump on your heel? 6) What kind of shoes you usually wear? (besides the boots yesterday) You can write to me directly if you prefer, my email is in my profile. Good luck and feel better

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-with-red-bottoms-25/

No comments:

Post a Comment