Tuesday 22 December 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Men

Lisa asks…

Why,in general, do men never wear stilettos, high heels, even short men?

Yet most women's shoes are high Lowjoy Now where did I state I wanted that? Below him That is why I put stilletos I am aware some boots have a (lowish) higher heel Most c Pmsl I can envisage it :)

Our pick of the answers:

Lolol--You do make me laugh !! Simon Cowell wears those horrible square heeled shoes. And some men do wear high heels althought they are usually teemed with an ill-adviced wig and socks for boobs !!! I think we are conditioned in this way--woman wear heels --men dont !! I dont even like a man in high(ish) heeled cowboy boots !!!

Mary asks…

High heels?

Why do women often wear high heels even if they are not comfortable? I think that women like to be taller than the men because it confers them superiority and put the shorter man in embarassement. Is this true? Are there women who like to tower over the males?

Our pick of the answers:

Heels put the feet in a position that enlongates the leg (making it appear slimmer) and accentuates calf muscles (which is a very hard area to develop tone for a woman). And it also is very difficult to have poor posture when wearing heels, in a way it helps you to "think taller" and elongate your spine. They are not as uncomfortable as you might think, i personally only wear those that are comfortable. But the old adage "pain is beauty" is somewhat true, stillettos hurt like a bytch but hot damn! Do they look good on us LOL EDIT: oh and btw I'm naturally 5'9 barefoot, so i already "tower" over some men, superiority isn;t the issue, fashion is.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment