Thursday 17 December 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Cheap

Lizzie asks…

is there a cheaper version of dr. martens shoes for women?

i don't have enough money to buy the real deal

Our pick of the answers:

Its called reinforced security shoes,you can find them at your local hardware store

Ruth asks…

Cheapest place to buy canvas slip-on shoes for women?

I want a cheap pair of canvas slip-on shoes, because I plan to do a Legend of Zelda design, and I want a slip-on pair so the laces won't cover up the front flap. I found these, and they're the best deal I found so far: http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat70026&skuId=043671055&productId=53304&lotId=043671&category=&catdisplayName=Womens Should I just buy these, or is there a cheaper store to buy shoes like these? I also wouldn't mind using shoes like these, but Vans tend to be expensive and I hate wasting over 50 bucks on shoes. Is there a pair that are cheap like the ones in this video? -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jozgpe6EPg&feature=related I'd appreciate the help, since I hate searching all the stores on the internet, haha. Thanks, everybody!

Our pick of the answers:

Find a used sail, learn the industrial art of upholstering, enlist the help of a cobbler, and you'll have some (probably very badly made) canvas shoes!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-cheap-25/

No comments:

Post a Comment