Saturday 5 December 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Knife

Ruth asks…

quick legal question about a knife in PA?

I am a mountain boy (16 years old) and i am moving from the Pocono's to Philly. I have always been into cool weapons like Throwing knives, stars, and things like that. So when i got word i was moving, i decided to up my security and start carrying a knife to match the new environment. Well my favorite website was having a sale on a 9 inch Italian stiletto switchblade knife which i picked up. My main questions about it are as followed. I am aware it's illegal to carry any one handed knife, but if i am carrying it for self defense, would the cops give me hell for it or would they understand its an extremely outdated law? And if caught with it and got that one asshole cop who wants to prosecute me to the full extent of the law, exactly how much trouble can i get into? Misdemeanor, Felony, since I'm a minor an alternative maybe. Just trying to weigh the pro's and con's. And also since it comes with a removable belt clip would it be better hidden or shown (think i already know XD).

Our pick of the answers:

Yeah switchblades are cool i have a nice collection of all sorts of knives and can tell you from experience any gravity knife or automatic knife is illegal in pa... Except spring assist because its manual open until a certian point instead of constant spring keep your stiletto for show and buy a spring assist stiletto they open just as fast, try a "tac force" knife around 10-20$ nice casual knife, and their is a blade length limit but i never obeyed it and never had a problem. If you dont cause trouble youll probably be fine tthough... Ps if the knife can be bought on ebay its probably legal

Donna asks…

How many knives have you owned?

How many knives have you owned? I have one or two that I have kept because they are quality blades (an Elk Ridge Bowie, and a Fury folding knife) , but others I just sell off to someone else. It seems to be impossible to find a quality blade for an average price.

Our pick of the answers:

I have about 15 folding knives - mostly Victorinox and Wenger and one Gerber too, plus a British Army knife. With regard to fixed blades rather than folding knives, I also own a couple of bowie knives, including a cheap but big Spanish made Bowie (scary to look at as it's so big), a Fairbairn Sykes British commando knife (stiletto style used in WWII), and a NATO survival knife. You get what you pay for as far as quality goes. I have found ex-army surplus stores are a good place to start. But why do the guys always assume I am buying for my boyfriend? Girls like steel too!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-stilettos-knife-31/

No comments:

Post a Comment