Wednesday 30 December 2015

Your Questions About Heels For Less

Carol asks…

Does wearing heeled shoes get less awkward as you enter high school?

I own a pair of high-heeled ankle boots that I love, but it feels painfully awkward to wear them to school. I am in 8th grade, and I'm hoping that when I move up to high school next year it'll be less of an anomaly for a girl to wear loud heels. Do high schoolers still panic about teachers when they hear clicking steps coming down the hallway, or are heels more 'acceptable' there?

Our pick of the answers:

I would say it is not akward at all in High School as a lot of girls wear heels. I wore them everyday, even quite high ones and never felt out of place. As far as the guy who says he hates when girls wear heels, get over it, just because you don't like it doesn't mean we can't wear them just to please you. A lot of guys (my bf included) loves when girls wear heels and I like to wear them so, too bad. :P

Jenny asks…

Where to buy heel less shoes?

I'm not talking about flats, I mean those high heels with the heel taken off. http://images2.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-shoes/Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Vicious-%28Black-Fuchsia-Neoprene%29-010604.jpg I go on some websites and they're either too expensive or sold out. Could you recommend some websites that sell heel less shoes, thank you :)

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/318513/211478709/5-8-inches-high-heels.html

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment