Friday 4 December 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

Betty asks…

Guys: HOT shoes...?

I bought these totally hot shoes but they are 4' inch heels. If I wear them I will be 5'9. Is that too tall?

Our pick of the answers:

It really depends on the guy. A lot of guys feel intemidated by a female if she is taller than he is. But at the same time other guys are turned on by the heels alone so you have about a 50/50 chance. Good luck. FYI I perfer taller women. That's just me though.

Jenny asks…

shopping + shoes?

Why is it that a lot of woman love to shop and really like shoes ? My brother's girl friend pocesses 35 pair of shoes, my girlfriend wants to buy almost every weekend a new pair of shoes and has about 15 pairs, me i have 3 pairs including sumer shoes. I dont see what is so fun about shopping for shoes... any insights ?

Our pick of the answers:

I'm not really sure, but I'm not going to lie...I love to shop and buy shoes. I probably have 50+ pairs of shoes--I think shopping makes us happy inside; plus, shoe shopping can't hurt your self esteem if you're bloated! :) I do have a couple of male friends who like to shop just as much as my female friends and I do though. Think about what you like to collect and do that women don't understand. It seems like shoe shopping/shopping for clothes (for women) is a lot like going to Home Depot/Best Buy/etc. For guys.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

No comments:

Post a Comment