Tuesday 8 December 2015

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Sharon asks…

What colour accessory would go with this?

I have a dress with a beige top and a black flowey bottom, Im wearing black and cream heels with it and a beige blazer. I dont mind it but I think its boring. I need a colour to help pull it all together. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

I think those two colours compliment each other really nicely and you don't want to add another primary colour but gold or cream would be good like a scarf,bag or jewellery.maybe even a dash of red! :D hope this helps!

Mandy asks…

What should I wear when I have to speak in front of over a hundred students?

What should I wear (I'm the founder and president of a medical club in my high school) I'm a sophomore girl, and I just started a pre- med club in my high school. More people have signed up for the first meeting than any club in the school XD I'm do nervous and it's in a couple days. I am the founder and president of this club and I will have to be talking in front of a 120 students for an hour. I don't have any problem with public speaking. I don't know what to wear though! I already have a pre med tshirt which I will wear. I have dark red long hair, some people say I look pretty, I'm short. In addition, the guy I'm absolutely in love with is going to be attending. I'm so nervous that i have to be speaking in front of him! What should I wear with my tshirt, and how should I do my hair and makeup?

Our pick of the answers:

I think you should dress professionally since it's for a pre-med club. You want to give of the impression of being intelligent yet fun. You don't want to seem too boring. Make sure the look is classy and simple since your gonna be up there for an hour, and talking in front of a lot of people. You don't want to overwhelm them, I guess. You could wear a simple pair of tapered pants, and maybe tuck the shirt in. You could wear a skirt if you want. If you don't want to wear the shirt by itself, you could wear a blazer or something. You could wear heels if you want since you said you're short. You could also wear flats if you prefer. Keep the makeup natural, some mascara and eyeliner should be fine. If your hair is straight, you could curl the ends for some extra bounce. If it's curly you could straighten it a little or maybe wear it up. For pants, here are some links you might wanna check out. Http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=bottom_pants&ProductID=2042994102&VariantID= http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=bottom_pants&ProductID=2047269371&VariantID= http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=bottom_pants&ProductID=2042630513&VariantID= This is a really bad answer, but I hope it helped at least a little.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment