Sunday 20 December 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

Sharon asks…

Do you prefer higher heels?

Do you have heels that are higher than most of your friends wear?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes I do in fact alot of my friends borrow my heels if they have that special occasion and they need that special look. I love wearing those really high spiked heels when I'm wearing long pants they are so cute because it gives that person looking at you the curiosity of how high a heel your wearing when you can only see about 2' of it. They also make me look very professional at my work, it seems like it is a contest with my friends at work to see how high we can get without looking slutty.

Nancy asks…

Girls, why do you wear high heels?

When you wear high heels, are you doing it because you like it or to be attractive to guys? Or both?How do you feel when you wear them? Does you boyfriend or husband like it when you do? And how long have you been wearing heels?

Our pick of the answers:

I love high heels! I like it because I feel so tall at 6'1 with a good pair of heels! My husband loves when I wear them because I'm almost the same height. I've been wearing heels since I was 12. But, when I was 12 they were generally lower of course than the ones I wore in my 20s. I did start to tone down on the height because once you get to age 35 or so - it starts to feel silly to wear them too high. I know I won't be wearing the 4 inch and up heels after age 50! Being a grandma in stillettos just wouldn't seem right. I never did it to be attractive to guys. It was just something that made me feel feminine and emphasized my tall and skinny characteristics. I feel young, strong and skilled. It takes skill and practice to be able to walk properly without tripping all over yourself and looking like a goof! I like wearing them for special events or going out with the girls. I feel natural, like it's me when I wear them. To me it has nothing to do with being slutty or trying to turn anybody on - except my hubby of course!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment